If you are on Bali holiday, kindly join with our best tour with experience the white water rafting at Ayung river with class II-III rapids and combining with visiting the Lake Temple, Twin Lake view and bali best country side.
Departure: 08.00 - 08.30 / Duration: 10- 12 Hours
Join our professional team for superb white water rafting Adventures on Ayung River with class II-III rapids. Experience a unique and unforgettable journey through the winding gorges, luscious jungle and magnificent terraced rice field. Paddle through breathtaking waterfall for unparalled fun on the river. From our start point you will be outfitted with helmets and life jacket. After a brief instruction on paddling and river safety, you are off to the longest and best rafting trip on the Ayung River. Shower and changes will provide at the finish points folowed by Indonesian Buffet lunch services.
After Rafting Adventures, tour will be continue by visiting:
- Luwus : Beautiful spices garden and try some lokal spices from this village
- Pacung : Beautiful Valley view with small rice terracing.
- Gobleg : Enjoy the twin lake view of Buyan and Tamblingan lake with thick rainforest surroundings.
- Ulun Dhanu : Visit the Lake Temple of Pura Ulun Dhanu with It"s beautiful pagoda
- Candi Kuning : The fruits and vegetable market located near the lake Bratan
- Jatiluwih : The widest and the most picturesque rice terraces in Bali, located at the slope of Mount Batukaru.
PROMOTION PRICE US $ 60 / PERSON
~ Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
~ English Driver guide-sightseeing
~ All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
~ Ticket white water rafting with all equiments and towel.
~ Meals 1x Lunch
~ Mineral water
~ Free Sarong when enter the Temple
~ Government tax
Term & Conditions:
~ A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour.
~ For single traveler additonal 50% charge.
~ Child from 5- 11 years 20% discount.
~ Child under 5 years is not allowed joining thi package.
~ Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
~ Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
~ Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
~ Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
~ Get special discount for consider group booking).
WHAT TO BRING?
Swim wear, dry cloths, towel, sun block, sun glasses, camera and some cash for drink and souvenir.